How to prepare for your Shoot?
- I have clothes for the little one but if you like to bring your own clothes you are very welcome to do so. If you want to go for a family photos, please make sure you have one outfit for everyone that fits nicely together.
- Smaller girls - make sure they were something underneath the dresses and skirts, to hide the nappy and underwear.
- If they have any band-aids on the foot, thigh, etc., please remove them if not needed anymore
- Make sure your baby has napped and eaten before the shoot, older kids also need to be feed. Please bring a bottle for the baby & drinks for the kids.
- Please iron your clothes.
- bring comfy clothes for after the bath.
- make sure to schedule your session at least 1.5 hours before nap time.
- bring anything you like to have in the pictures, otherwise there is no need to bring any props.
- let me know if your baby has any allergies.