Thank you for booking my Autumn & Christmas Minis
How to prepare for your Shoot?
- -please arrive ready dressed and on time.
- your session is 30 min long.
- If they have any band-aids on the foot, thigh, etc., please remove them if not needed anymore.
- There are no shoes allowed in the studio due to Covid-19 restrictions.
- Make sure your baby has napped and eaten before the shoot, older kids also need to be feed. Please bring a bottle for the baby & drinks for the kids.
- It is perfectly okay to bring bribes to the photoshoot. However please don't mention them until it's really necessary. The session is only 30 min, they don't really need a bribe.
- Please iron your clothes.
- Please avoid any self tanning products as they will stain babies clothes during the shoot and I am afraid fake tan lines and yellow skin will not be edited.
- No tattoos on the arms and legs of the kids, they are very hard to remove.
- If you child wears nail polish , please make sure it looks great or remove it. Please keep in mind that pink or rainbow coloured nail polish is not great for Christmas pictures.
- Make sure all the clothes look great together.
- Smaller girls - make sure they were something underneath the dresses and skirts, to hide the nappy and underwear.
- No ponytails! They look like no hair from some angles. Curled hair, pigtails or just open hair looks really nice for pictures.
The backdrops for the Autumn and Christmas Minis on the 20th September 2020!
Need some clothing inspiration for your shoot?
Any autumn colour clothes, beige, white, green, mustard, orange or similar. All the shops are full of those colours at the moment. So that should be no problem at all.
Christmas Pjs would be the easiest. But you can go for any Christmas clothes. The best place to buy Christmas Clothes right now is Amazon, please check the delivery date before ordering. I also have a choice of Christmas Clothes and Pjs. So let me know if you are stuck and the size of your kids.