Thank you for booking my Christmas Sessions 2022 Meet Santa
Please make sure to read all the information provided!
The Backdrops for the Christmas Sessions 2022
How to prepare for your Shoot?
- Please arrive ready dressed and on time, my Eircode is p36rh59.
- There will be 2 backdrops this year.
- The backdrops are suitable for family pictures and kids only.
- Remember if you little one cannot sit but also if your toddler is not cooperating as much as you would love to, you will need to go into the pictures with your child. You have to with a non sitting child as the backdrops are not designed for non sitting children.
- Please iron your clothes.
- If the kids have any band-aids on the foot, thigh, etc., please remove them if not needed anymore.
- No tattoos on the arms and legs of the kids, they are very hard to remove.
- If you child wears nail polish , please make sure it looks great or remove it. Also make sure the colour of the nail polish fits to the Christmas clothes.
- Make sure your baby has napped and eaten before the shoot, older kids also need to be feed. :)
- It is perfectly okay to bring bribes to the photoshoot. However please don't mention them until it's really necessary. The session is only 10 min, they don't really need a bribe.
- Please avoid any self tanning products as they will stain babies clothes during the shoot and I am afraid fake tan lines and yellow skin will not be edited.
- Smaller girls - make sure they were something underneath the dresses and skirts, to hide the nappy and underwear.
- No ponytails! They look like no hair from some angles. Curled hair, pigtails or just open hair looks really nice for pictures.
- There are no shoes allowed in the studio due to Covid-19 restrictions apart from they are fully clean and only put on in the studio.
- No high heels!
- I would recommend traditional Christmas colours. Red, White and Green, they work best with all backdrops this year.
- You can do one dress up outfit and one with pjs or night dresses.
Shoes are only allowed if they are fully clean and brought into the studio and put on there. Because the floor will be white so we want to keep it clean for all families.
Where to shop Christmas Clothes?
some of these have import charges but worth it!
https://www.jupetitpop.com/new-in.html (maybe import charges)
https://dollcake.com/collections/new-arrivals (maybe import charges)
https://onlylittleonce.com/collections/christmas-classics (maybe import charges)
https://eur.patpat.com/category/Matching-Outfits/Pajamas.html (maybe import charges)
https://tutudumonde.me.uk (maybe import charges)
https://darcybow.ie ( Irish )
https://thepaperdollclothing.com ( import charges)
Instagram: @_little_stars_21 and @bobbleprints