Family Photo Shoot Information
How to prepare for your Shoot?
- Please ensure that any band-aids on the foot, thigh, or any other areas are removed if they are no longer needed.
- Please remember to bring a bottle for the baby and drinks for the kids. Additionally, it is perfectly acceptable to bring some crackers, snacks to help the photo shoot go smoothly. However, please avoid anything that may stain their face, teeth, or mouths. White chocolate can be a good alternative to avoid staining clothes.
- Please make sure to iron your clothes before the shoot to ensure a polished look. Also, it is important to avoid using any self-tanning products as they may stain the baby's clothes. Fake tan lines and yellow skin cannot be edited out.
- Please ensure that there are no tattoos visible on the arms and legs of the kids, as they are difficult to remove in pictures. If your child wears nail polish, please make sure it looks great.
- Please don't dress everyone in matching outfits, it is recommended to choose clothes that complement each other. Simpler and timeless outfits tend to look nicer in photos. No big patterns or writing on the clothes.
- For smaller girls, please make sure they wear something underneath their dresses and skirts to hide the nappy and underwear.
- Lastly, please avoid ponytails as they may give the appearance of no hair from certain angles.