How to prepare for your Shoot?
- If they have any band-aids on the foot, thigh, etc., please remove them if not needed anymore
- Make sure your baby has napped and eaten before the shoot, older kids also need to be feed. Please bring a bottle for the baby & drinks for the kids.
- It is perfectly okay to bring bribes to the photoshoot. Some crackers, snacks, or other candy that won’t stain their teeth can help a short photo shoot go by smoothly. Don’t let them eat or drink anything that will stain their face, teeth or mouths. Chocolate can ruin the clothes.
- Please iron your clothes
- No tattoos on the arms and legs of the kids, they are very hard to remove in pictures!
- If you child wears nail polish , please make sure it looks great.
- Don't dress the same, but please have clothes that look great together. Simpler is nicer and more timeless. But completely up to you.
- Smaller girls - make sure they were something underneath the dresses and skirts, to hide the nappy and underwear.
- No ponytails! They look like no hair from some angles.