Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser when you visit any website. They allow information gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide you with a personalised experience and the website owner with statistics about how you use the website so that it can be improved.
Some cookies may last for a defined period of time, such as one day or until you close your browser. Others last indefinitely.
Your web browser should allow you to delete any you choose. It also should allow you to prevent or limit their use.
- to track how you use our website
- to record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our website
- to keep you signed in our site
- to record your answers to surveys and questionnaires on our site while you complete them
R&R Photography Code of Ethics
R&R Photography agrees to conduct their business professionally and ethically, in accordance with best industry practices.
Responsibilities towards R&R Photography's Clients
- That all pricing will be clearly stated and agreed with customers & clients before the commencement of any Assignment. Any extra charges must be made known to the customer or client before they are incurred.
- The customer or client will have the Assignments carried out at the specified time and by the specified photographer. Any changes to the Assignment Schedule must be agreed upon with the client prior to the commencement of the Assignment. If for any reason there is a change to the specified photographer, the customer or client must be informed of this in advance.
- That Assignments must be delivered by the agreed deadline. If there is to be a delay for any reason, the customer or client must be informed of this delay as soon as possible.
- Whether the deliverables are digital files, the photographer undertakes to use an efficient archive and retrieval system for assignments in order to have them available to the customer or client in the future.
- That all debts to suppliers etc. be discharged in a timely fashion.
- To register with the Revenue Commissioners for Income Tax and V.A.T. (if applicable), with the Registrar of Business Names and/or Company Registration Office and discharge all debts to them in a timely fashion.
- To keep proper books and records for Tax and VAT purposes, and in the case of companies, discharge all relevant information to the Company Registration Office in a timely fashion. Also – where appropriate- to carry out all duties as an employer according to current legislation, and discharge all relevant documentation to do with your staff in a timely fashion.
- Not to knowingly breach any laws of the land, in particular, the Copyright and Related Acts 2000, and in particular by copying other photographers’ or videographers’ work without obtaining their expressed written permission.
- Not to breach client confidentiality, by disclosing any information in connection with the Client or Assignment to a third party during or following the assignment.
- That a suitable Insurance Policy is taken out in the name of the photographer and the Studio which will indemnify against Public and/or Employers Liability and will assist with Professional Indemnity and against any possible Litigation.