Photo Shoot Terms & Conditions
The acceptance of the booking is based on agreement by the client of the terms and conditions stated herein.
Session Fee / Deposit
- I require €100 session fee to secure your booking.
- The session fee covers my time at the session and the creativity.
- It does not include any digitals or prints from the session and will not be deducted from the package you will purchase.
- After paying the session fee, you will receive a questionnaire regarding your booked session, so we both know, what exactly you expect from the session.
Cancellation / Rescheduling of Sessions
- Transferring your session fee to a different day is allowed if requested at least 6 days before your photo session.
- I understand that children can be unpredictable and fall ill at any time. In the event of sickness prior to the session, the client agrees to make every possible effort to inform R&R Photography no later than 2 hours prior to the start time of the photography session. The session can be transferred to a new date which will be at the convenience of both parties within a maximum 1 month period. R&R Photography reserves the right to re-schedule outside of this time limit due to any existing commitments.
- If the client fails to reschedule within the 1 month time period, R&R Photography has the right to cancel the booking with all payments made non-refundable.
- In the event of the child falling ill during the session, R&R Photography reserves the right to postpone the photo shoot and re-schedule at the convenience of both parties.
- The charges in the contract are based on R&R Photography’s price list at the time of booking.
- If the client decides to get after the ordering period more images, the prices will reflect the price list of the time of ordering the additional images. So the prices may very to your contract prices.
- If in the opinion of the photographer, inclement weather or other adverse conditions prevent the creation of a photo shoot, R&R Photography may elect to use an alternate location or to reschedule the photo shoot.
- The studio is shoe free. R&R Photography takes pictures of little ones and this will ensure the safety of all babies crawling and sitting on the studio floor.
- Please avoid any self tanning products on your skin. If you choose to wear tan, I am afraid that we won’t edit out tan lines or yellow skin.
- Please be on time, if the client is more then 30 min late, the session is canceled and the session fee is non refundable.
- All backdrops and sets will be prepared before the client's arrival, to ensure a quick session flow.
- The client is always very welcome to tell the photographer during a session, if the client doesn't like something and the photographer can move on from that particular set.
- There are lots of props to choose from at the studio and the client is very welcome to do so at the session.
- My starting package price of 100 Euro or 150 Euro depending on the booked photo session will be paid on the day of your session.
- 2-4 days after the session the client will receive a password protected online gallery, to view all their images.
- The client has 4 weeks to decide if he/she want to stay with the basic package or if he/she want to upgrade to a higher package or more images than the original package included.
- You photos will be fully edited after choosing.
Your Final Gallery
- Editing may take up to 8 weeks after the client choose the images within the online gallery.
- If the client wishes to have their pictures edited within 3 days after choosing, the client is very welcome to do so with an express editing fee of 50 euro.
- All edited images will be uploaded into the client gallery to keep them save and can be downloaded directly from the online gallery.
- The gallery with all edited images will remain active for a few years.
- No part of the order, will be delivered until the balance is paid in full.
- All images are edited based on the photographers portfolio at the time of booking. The client booked the photographer based on the portfolio, it is up to the photographer on how each session is edited.
- You can collect the images at the studio or I can post them out. If you ordered wall art there will be an additional postage charge.
- R&R Photography owns the copyright to all photographs. No image can be copied, scanned or reproduced in any form whatsoever without the prior consent of R&R Photography. The client may not alter or add to or manipulate a picture by any means or reproduce a picture in whole or in part as an element within, or as a montage with, another picture without photographer’s written permission.
- Permission to reproduce a picture for personal use (not commercial) is granted to the Client of R&R Photography, only when digital images are purchased and paid in full by the the client.
- Please du not use the purchased images for commercial reasons. You will need a license from R&R Photography to release the images for that purpose. However you are very welcome to use headshots for your business sites and branding purposes.
Limitation of Liability
- In the unlikely event of a total photographic failure or cancellation of this contract by either party or in any other circumstance the liability of one party to the other shall be limited to the total value of the chosen package. Neither party shall be liable for the indirect or consequential loss.
- In the event R&R Photography is not able to provide services on your scheduled date and time due to fire or other casualties, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to the Photographer’s illness or emergency, your session will be rescheduled on a date that suits both parties. This would only be if absolutely necessary and is not expected to be a possibility.
- If R&R Photography cannot perform this contract due to fire or other casualties, strike, act of God or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to the Photographer’s illness or emergency, R&R Photography shall have no further liability with respect to the contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or media malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer. In the event R&R Photography fails to perform for any other reason, R&R Photography shall not be liable for any amount in excess of all monies paid.
- In the event of natural disaster or circumstances beyond any party and the photo shoot can not take place at the requested dates. All sessions will be rescheduled to a date and time that will suite both parties and the end of the change circumstances. In this case all deposits/fees and vouchers stay with the photographer.
- In case of death of the photographer, there will be no refund for deposits or vouchers.
- The client is aware that color dyes in pints may fade or discolor over time due to the inherent qualities of dyes, and client releases R&R Photography from any liability for any claims whatsoever based upon fading or discoloration due to such inherent qualities.
- The parties agree to positive cooperation and communication for the best possible result. R&R Photography cannot be held responsible for requested photographs not taken or missed, lack of coverage resulting from weather conditions, or schedule complications caused by but not limited to, anyone in or at the event, or by the location restrictions. R&R Photography is not responsible for lost photo opportunities due to other cameras or flashes, the lateness of the clients or other principles.
- Complaints should first be raised by the Client with the Photographer in writing within 5 days of receipt of the login to the viewing Gallery.
- There will be no changes or refunds to the images, after the pictures have been delivered to the client.
On Location Shoots
- The client is responsible for acquiring any and all permits and necessary permission for all locations on which the photographer will be performing services. The photographer is limited by the rules and guidelines of the location and site management. The client agrees to accept the technical results of their imposition on the photographer. Negotiation with the officials for moderation of guidelines is the client's responsibility; the photographer can offer technical recommendations only.
- Re-shoots are determined at the discretion of the photographer. Re-shoots will not be given for poor choices of clothing, make-up, hair or weather-related issues, or by not following the recommendations of the photographer. If the children are not cooperating, you are welcome to reschedule another shoot for an additional 50 Euro and you will be able to pick the images from both shoots.
- Due to the nature of digital photography and the fact the photographs, once sent, cannot be returned. Once a transaction has been completed (i.e. the buyer selected and paid for the photo session and then R&R Photography sent the buyer the correct photography) it is then considered non-refundable.
- Vouchers are non refundable. Under no circumstances the value of a voucher will be paid out to the original buyer or the person that holds the voucher.
- In case of death, severe injury or illness of the photographer, the time frame for receiving the images might change, in this circumstance there will be no refund or similar for the client. Just the timeframe for editing the images changes. In case of death of photographer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. She will edit your chosen images for you.
- I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
- I further acknowledge that R&R Photography has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
- I further acknowledge that R&R Photography can not guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19.
- I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, and other clients and their families.
- I voluntarily seek services provided by R&R Photography and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending my appointment.
- I attest that:
- I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
- I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
- I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the Country or outside the country.
- I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
- I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities.
- I am following all recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I hereby release and agree to hold R&R Photography's welcome form, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the Studio and surroundings, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from R&R Photography. I understand that this release discharges R&R Photography from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the salon with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from R&R Photography. This liability waiver and release extends to the Studio together with all owners, partners, and employees.